If you are the owners or executives of the Food & Beverage industry's productive and commercial businesses, your visit to the trade show will provide you with a wealth of commercial benefits.
Your visit to the trade show will give you a plethora of commercial benefits. Namely, it will help you:
To meet over 300 Greek and international exhibitors, converse with them, compare prices and reach significant trade agreements.
Get to know an extensive range of products and services from Greece and abroad, all under one roof.
Discover products and ideas that will help you differentiate from your competition and make your business more profitable.
To inform yourselves on the latest market trends through a comprehensive series of conferences, seminars, workshops and other events.
Whom it concerns
Food and Beverage professionals from the entire range of food production and manufacturing (including CEOs, owners, R&D managers, engineers, logistics managers, procurement support, etc.) are expected to attend FOODTECH.
Dairy & cheese industries and artisanships
Olive mills & olive oil and table olive processors
Meat, poultry, meat products and meat preparations industries and artisanships
Frozen food industries
Bakery & confectionery product industries and artisanships
Ready meals and canned products industries
Sauces, dressings. Bio foods
Honey, nuts, jam, halva and confectionery producers & processors
Fruit & vegetable packaging plants
Fish, catches & cured fish production units
Pasta, pulse, spice & herb producers & processors
Wineries, breweries & distilleries
Water, juice, soda and beverage bottling companies. Coffee roasters
Organized retail. Food & Beverage wholesale
What to expect
FOODTECH is expected to attract as exhibitors leading suppliers from Greece and the world, which produce or import Technology and Processing products and services across the following sectors of the Food & Beverage industry:
- Machinery & processing equipment for Food & Drinks
- Filling & bottling machinery for liquid foods and alcoholic beverages
- Automation & robotic systems, information technologies
- Raw materials, additives for F&B production
- Machinery, equipment for primary and secondary packaging
- Labelling, coding, marking machinery & equipment
- Flexible packaging & Labels
- Industrial gas, ventilation, air conditioning and heating technology
- Paper, glass, plastic & tin packaging products
- Weighing systems & technologies
- Systems for product handling, storage & transportation. Air compressors
- Cold store. Heating and cooling systems
- Hygiene & cleaning systems. Waste removal, recycling
- Certification, marketing & branding companies. Authorities, trade press, associations