The F&B Industry's premium international trade show
FOODTECH is a premium international Food & Beverage trade show focusing on the production, processing, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Beverages. It addresses owners and executives from both production and commercial enterprises.
FOODTECH, a premium international trade show, is the answer to the F&B sector’s need for modernization and evolution. Dedicated to the production, processing, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Drinks, it addresses owners and executives from the sector’s productive and commercial enterprises.
FOODTECH takes place every two years and and attract as exhibitors leading suppliers from Greece and around the world that produce or import Technology & Processing products and services for the F&B industry.
FOODTECH attracts as exhibitors the leading manufacturers, importers and suppliers of Technology and Processing products and services from Greece and around the world across the following sectors of the Food & Beverage industry:
Industry experts from every aspect of food production, manufacturing and packaging will attend FOODTECH, including CEOs, owners, plant managers, quality control supervisors, R & D managers, engineers, logistics managers, procurement support, and more.
- Dairy & cheese industry and artisanships
- Olive mills, olive oil & table olive processors
- Meat, poultry, meat-product & meat-preparation industries and artisanships
- Frozen food industry
- Bakery & confectionery product industry and artisanships
- Ready meals and canned-food industries
- Sauces & dressings | Organic foods
- Fruit & vegetable-packaging plants
- Fish, fish catches & cured-fish production units
- Pasta, pulse, spice & herb producers & processors
- Honey, nuts, jam, halva and confectionery producers & processors
- Wineries, breweries & distilleries
- Water, juice, soda & beverage bottling companies | Coffee roasters
- Organized retail | Food & Beverage wholesale