The premium food processing technology exhibition
FOODTECH is a premium international trade show focusing on the production, processing and handling technologies of Food & Beverages. It addresses owners and executives from both production and commercial enterprises.
FOODTECH, a premium international trade show, is the answer to the F&B sector’s need for modernization and evolution. Dedicated to the production, processing and handling technologies of Food & Drinks, it addresses owners and executives from the sector’s productive and commercial enterprises and will be held 11-13 November 2023.
FOODTECH takes place every two years and and attract as exhibitors leading suppliers from Greece and around the world that produce or import Technology & Processing products and services for the F&B industry.
FOODTECH attracts as exhibitors the leading manufacturers, importers and suppliers of Technology and Processing products and services from Greece and around the world across the following sectors of the Food & Beverage industry:
Industry experts from every aspect of food production, and manufacturing will attend FOODTECH, including CEOs, owners, plant managers, quality control supervisors, R & D managers, engineers, logistics managers, procurement support, and more.
- Dairy & cheese industry and artisanships
- Olive mills, olive oil & table olive processors
- Meat, poultry, meat-product & meat-preparation industries and artisanships
- Frozen food industry
- Bakery & confectionery product industry and artisanships
- Ready meals and canned-food industries
- Sauces & dressings | Organic foods
- Fruit & vegetable-packaging plants
- Fish, fish catches & cured-fish production units
- Pasta, pulse, spice & herb producers & processors
- Honey, nuts, jam, halva and confectionery producers & processors
- Wineries, breweries & distilleries
- Water, juice, soda & beverage bottling companies | Coffee roasters
- Organized retail | Food & Beverage wholesale