A targeted trade show for the Food Industry
FOODTECH is a premium and 100% F&B targeted trade show, specifically targeted at the production, processing, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Drinks, and directed to owners and executives from the sector’s productive and commercial enterprises.
FOODTECH, a new international trade show, is the answer to the F&B sector’s need for modernization and evolution; a trade show specifically targeted at the production, processing, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Drinks, and directed to owners and executives from the sector’s productive and commercial enterprises.
FOODTECH will be held every 2 years, and is expected attract as exhibitors the leading suppliers from Greece and the world, which produce or import Technology and Processing products and services for the Food & Beverage industry. FOODTECH, featuring many international exhibitors, as well as thousands of significant trade visitors form key global markets, aims to become a leading exhibition event in Southeast Europe.
FOODTECH 2019 is expected to attract as exhibitors the leading suppliers from Greece and the world, which produce or import Technol- ogy and Processing products and services across the following sectors of the Food & Beverage industry:
Food and Beverage professionals from the entire range of food production and manufacturing (including CEOs, owners, plant manag- ers, quality control supervisors, R&D managers, engineers, logistics managers, procurement support, etc.) will attend FOODTECH.
- Dairy & cheese industries and artisanships
- Olive mills & olive oil and table olive processors
- Meat, poultry, meat products and meat preparations industries and artisanships
- Frozen food industries
- Bakery & confectionery product industries and artisanships
- Ready meals and canned products industries
- Sauces, dressings. Organic foods
- Fruit & vegetable packaging plants
- Fish, catches & cured fish production units
- Pasta, pulse, spice & herb producers & processors
- Honey, nuts, jam, halva and confectionery producers & processors
- Wineries, breweries & distilleries
- Water, juice, soda and beverage bottling companies. Cof- fee roasters
- Organized retail. Food & Beverage wholesale