Your participation at FOODTECH 2019 will strengthen your business ties with the Greek and global marketplace and, at the same time, will give your brand a competitive edge.
You will be able to showcase your products and services to thousands of trade visitors from Greece as well as abroad and reach significant trade agreements.
150 Hosted Buyers & 2,500 b2b meetings
You will come into contact with targeted international buyers. FOODTECH is expected to attract at least 150 important international buyers from selected target markets, who will hold 2,500 b2b meetings with exhibitors.
Strategically planned dates
October is the perfect time for trade visitors to organize and budget their capital projects for the coming year.
An internationally-oriented trade show
The international exhibitors and thousands of trade visitors expected to be part of the trade show, will boost its profile as a top exhibition event in Southeast Europe.
Enhancing your brand image
You will enhance your company’s corporate image, as well as its visibility in the Greek and international markets.
Expanding your clientele
The companies that will participate will expand their clientele with new customers and develop their distribution network.
Exhibitors & exhibit categories
FOODTECH is expected to attract as exhibitors leading suppliers from Greece and the world, which produce or import Technology and Processing products and services across the following sectors of the Food & Beverage industry:
- Machinery & processing equipment for Food & Drinks
- Filling & bottling machinery for liquid foods and alcoholic beverages
- Automation & robotic systems, information technologies
- Raw materials, additives for F&B production
- Machinery, equipment for primary and secondary packaging
- Labelling, coding, marking machinery & equipment
- Industrial gases, ventilation, air conditioning and heating technology
- Flexible packaging & Labels
- Paper, glass, plastic & tin packaging products
- Weighing systems & technologies
- Systems for product handling, storage & transportation. Air compressors
- Freezers. Heating and cooling systems
- Hygiene & cleaning systems. Waste removal, recycling
- Certification, marketing & branding companies. Authorities, trade press, associations