FORUM SA: 30 years of success!
FORUM S.A. has provided outstanding service in professional trade shows and publications for over 30 years, with devotion to the bakery, pastry, Foodservice and hospitality industry professional.
Since 1988 when Forum S.A. first published Z+G (Zacharoplastio + Gelateria) magazine, it has enriched and expanded its activities and offerings. Today, it provides highly authoritative industry information and insights, constituting the ultimate forum for industry professionals.
Today, the company organises the following international trade shows:
- HORECA: Greece’s leading Hotel, Restaurant & Cafeteria trade show offers an overview of the latest trends and products in the foodservice and hospitality sectors.
- FOOD EXPO: A world-class trade fair for F & B professionals.
- OENOTELIA: An international trade fair for Greek wines and spirits.
- FOODTECH: A trade show for the production, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Drinks.
- ARΤΟΖΑ: Αn international trade show for the bakery, pastry, ice cream and chocolate sectors.
- ATHENS COFFEE FESTIVAL: A new event celebrating coffee and its culture.
- XENIA: A premium exhibition for hotel professionals and the hospitality industry.
- BIO FESTIVAL: An event fulfilling the needs of businesses and modern consumers for organic food based on sustainable and natural production.
We also publish the following trade magazines:
- Α-Ζ – For the bakery & pastry sectors
- SNACK & COFFEE – For the snacks and coffee sectors
- PSITO – For the grilled meat sector
- AMBROSIA – For the fine food & drinks of Greece
Always ahead of the curve
Nikos Choudalakis, the founder, president and managing director of FORUM S.A., is considered by key market players a groundbreaker in the trade show industry thanks to his introduction of an innovative business model combining the organization of trade shows with the publication of trade magazines.
FORUM S.A. is regarded as a pioneering Greek company as a result of its complementary entrepreneurial activities, which entail the communication support of each of its trade shows with a range of trade magazines addressing the specific industry needs of its visitors. Using this particular business model has served to benefit FORUM’s clients while also promoting and strengthening its own activities. Thanks to its highly specialized and experienced staff, FORUM has an in-depth understanding of the Food & Beverage sector’s needs and challenges and is in the unique position to provide clients with the insight and solutions they require to maintain a competitive edge.
A strong and constantly growing company
For two consecutive years (2010 & 2011) FORUM S.A. was recognized by the ICAP Group S.A. as one of the “strongest companies in Greece,” able to cope with the economic challenges of the times thanks to its high creditworthiness.
FORUM S.A. is a founding member of AGECO (Association of Greek Exhibition and Conference Organizers) and participates in major Greek and international professional organizations, such as SETE (Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises) and SCAE (Specialty Coffee Association of Europe).