Be a hosted buyer at FOODTECH 2021 & live a top business experience!
Looking for innovative products, services, and practical solutions to improve, develop and automate your business’s production line? FOODTECH is the exhibition you should visit; FOODTECH, the premium international trade show focusing on the production, processing, packaging, and handling technologies of Food & Beverages, has designed a comprehensive Hosted Buyer Program, which offers the opportunity for prominent professionals from within the F&B industry to attend exclusive pre-arranged meetings with 180 Exhibitors.
Join the Hosted Buyer Program now and explore the latest products and solutions in food & beverage manufacturing, starting from the initial formulation of ingredients to processing, packaging, and automation, all the way through to supply chain and logistics when finished products reach end-consumers.
Food and Beverage professionals from the entire range of food production and manufacturing (including CEOs, owners, plant managers, quality control supervisors, R&D managers, engineers, logistics managers, procurement support, etc.) will attend FOODTECH:
- Dairy & cheese industries and artisanships
- Olive mills & olive oil and table olive processors
- Meat, poultry, meat products and meat preparations industries and artisanships
- Frozen food industries
- Bakery & confectionery product industries and artisanships
- Ready meals and canned products industries
- Sauces, dressings. Bio foods
- Honey, nuts, jam, halva and confectionery producers & processors
- Fruit & vegetable packaging plants
- Fish, catches & cured fish production units
- Pasta, pulse, spice & herb producers & processors
- Water, juice, soda and beverage bottling companies. Coffee roasters
- Wineries, breweries & distilleries
- Organized retail. Food & Beverage wholesale
What do you gain by visiting the exhibition?
At FOODTECH you will discover all the industry’s leading companies and your visit to the trade show provides you with a great number of commercial benefits:
- Within four days, you will meet, under the same roof, Greek and international exhibitors.
- You will have the opportunity to take a close look at new products and innovative technologies on the market.
- You will converse with the exhibitors about the real needs of your business, get valuable solutions, compare prices and conclude direct commercial agreements.
- You will see first-hand the equipment and technologies you are looking for and you will leave the trade show with real suggestions and ideas for integrating your business into the future of industry 4.0, making it more competitive and more profitable.
- You will have the opportunity to schedule in advance b2b meetings with the exhibitors of your choice.
Be a digital hosted buyer
FOODTECH, adapting to the post covid era and needs, is going also digital, through a custom-made online platform. The platform, through which the digital edition will take place, gives you the opportunity to meet online innovative exhibitors and participate in b2b meetings via video call, also features like chat, leave your business card, take exhibitors business card and many more with well-known market leaders, in case you will not be able to attend the physical trade show.