Four & five solder Quad-seal BQF1000 packaging machine
The BQF1000 Vertical Packaging Machine is the new improved Hellaspack model for four or five vertical soldering pouches.
Quadseal or Stabilo packages (as we usually call them) first appeared in packs of coffee and other similar products. Due to this smart and economical solution, for a well designed and durable packaging that can be placed upright on the shelves, it quickly occupied a large part of the market and appeared in various products such as nuts – pasta – pulses – animal feed etc.
At Hellaspack observing packaging trends internationally and after years of research and development, we present the new improved ‘BQF1000’ packaging machine.
Ergonomic design and completely stainless steel construction with electrical and pneumatic equipment from leading suppliers in the industry, always bringing quality to the top of the competition.
The machine has intelligent and practical applications in its operation, which are designed to facilitate the operator, saving time and avoiding defective packaging.
- Easy and easy-to-use menu in Greek & English through a 7 ” color touch screen
- Recognize any damage by the machine itself and display it on the screen so that the operator knows at any time the reason why the operation has stopped.
- Quick and easy change of packing roll to save time in production.
- Electric roller shifter for ease of adjustment.
- Electrically move the blackmark to immediately find the appropriate cut-off point.
The BQF 1000 packing machine is equipped with the corresponding filling system (dosing, volumetric, weighing) depending on the product we want to pack.