Innovative MES application for production company by Acmon Data
If a production company intends to link all production machine data to a single control system, a sustainable business development comes from Industry 4.0 practices and the transfer of their production to the digital age.
Acmon Data’s TracePro is an integrated system for the management and supervision of production and performance of packing lines, in collaboration with any ERP, which provides the electronic management and recording of the following processes:
- Supervising the production schedule and the corresponding production orders, directing and protecting the operators from errors
- Central collection, management and statistical processing of production, productivity and performance data (Key Performance Indicators, OEE)
- Monitoring and supervisory control in real-time, of the status, productivity, performance and deviations from the theoretical values of all machines and their subsystems
- Centralized management of the print and apply systems and labeling machines based on the production orders running on each packing line
- Surveillance and real-time recording of the measured quality characteristics of the products
- Consumption recordings of Raw and Packaging Materials with control and batch management, based on the production orders
- Complete traceability, knowing and recording the events for each production order as well as the batches of each material
To TracePro is an important tool that effectively helps productivity performance. It is also a highly flexible application, since it is adapted to the needs and particularities of each production plant, whether small or large. This software helps each company identify its business and administrative needs to cope with market dynamics.
Trace Pro is an investment for all production companies which aim to increase their dynamics. The growth of each company comes exclusively from investment in production, expertise and people.