Liquid Products Packaging in Gable Top Cartons
The automatic Purepack 6000 machine by Tauras-Fenix by Kapelis Packaging, is designed for filling and packaging liquid products such as: milk, etc.
High kinematical speed results in high productivity, up to 100 pcs/min, making the machine ideal for high demand productions. It forms the Pure-Pak® type carton boxes from suitable carton blanks and is capable of doses of 0,25 to 1 liter.
- Forming the carton packaging based on the appropriate raw material
- Filling with product
- Placing the cap
- Sealing the package
- Printing expiry date
- 100% robust, stainless steel construction, reducing service needs.
- High dosing accuracy and foam removal system guarantee quality results.
- Kinematical speed of 6000 cycles/hour combined with the ability to pack two 0,25 to 1 lt containers at the same time make high productivity feasible.
- The machine combines automatic CIP cleaning program with dosing system structure fully adapted for CIP cleaning, thus all surfaces and chambers can be rinsed without disassembling, making the cleaning process of the machine very easy.
- Integrated accessories from internationally esteemed manufacturers.