The world’s best hygienic conveyor belt
MITSIOPOULOS – B. MEGALOOIKONOMOU Co. presents the SuperDrive™ conveyor belts by VOLTA BELTING TECHNOLOGY, which are made of homogeneous thermoelastic material with high strength, dimensional accuracy and stability.
VOLTA’s materials are globally recognized as the best choice approved for Food Industries where hygiene control and conveying efficiency are essential. The homogeneous character makes sure that there are no crevices where bacteria may harbor, making cleaning simple and increasing product life considerably.
SuperDrive™ conveyor belting
- reduces sanitation time.
- reduces maintenance.
- reduces water and chemical expenditures.
- reduces electricity consumption.
- Smooth and non-porous homogenous surface without crevices prevents bacteria and biofilm buildup.
- Fully extruded integrated teeth on the drive side function as a positive drive system and they reduce tensioning and off-tracking.
- No ply or edge fraying; compared with fabric belts.
- No hinges, moving parts and pins; compared with modular belts.
- Simple, more hygienic conveyor construction with no heavy friction pulleys.
- Complies with EU, FDA and USDA regulations.
Available in three belt thicknesses (3mm, 4mm or 6mm) and varying hardness:
- Food-grade blue and beige (Shore 55D, 53D).
- Metal Detectable version (Shore 53D).
- Special Low Temperature version for deep freeze applications (Shore 95A, 46D).